If so, I'd like to invite you to join this Conversation Training program.
Most Chinese courses focus on grammar and vocabulary, but in my experience, many students want to learn conversational Chinese for travelling purposes, communicating with local people, or when conversing with friends and family.
Why can this program actually help you improve your speaking?
→ Much of the content in this course is based on my experience helping foreign students’ overcome common difficulties when speaking Chinese.
→ I wrote and designed this course by myself. I spent several months interviewing native speakers and observing how Taiwanese people actually speak in different scenarios.
→ Each chapter is designed to solve your pain points as students of the Chinese language.
- 1.1 歡迎加入這個課程 Welcome to this course! (5:19)
- 1.2 如何改善口說? 心態& 學習策略 How to improve your speaking? Mindset & learning strategies (10:32)
- 1.3 開啟對話大門 Open-up the gate to conversation: "Colorful Ways" to Say Hello & Tricks! (20:00)
- 🌟沒拼音的PDF 版本 non-pinyin version PDFs link to improve your character reading and pronunciation
- 3.1 超好用的基本固定表達句 Useful Basic Fixed-expressions (Lesson Explained 1 ): You sure you know how to use these "easy ones"? (30:47)
- 3.2 固定表達句挑戰 Fixed-expressions & idioms Challenge (Lesson Explained 2) : Express yourself like this! (34:04)
- 3.3 俗語變常用句: 課本沒教但是大家都在用 Slang to Common: Popular Slang Phrases You Won't Learn from Textbook but Native Speakers Use All the time (16:03)
- 4.1 旅行& 真實生活場景 Travel & daily life scenarios (1) Lesson Explained (27:26)
- 4.2 旅行& 真實生活場景 Travel & daily life scenarios (2) Lesson Explained (31:04)
- 4.2.1 ☑ 聽力加強 & 開口說 ! Boosting Your Listening & Speak out Loud (Video Transcript with audio) (15:26)
- 4.3 朋友 Friends (1) Lesson Explained (27:46)
- 4.4 朋友Friends (2) Lesson Explained (31:19)
- 4.4.1 ☑ 聽力加強 & 開口說 ! Boosting Your Listening & Speak out Loud (Video Transcript with audio) (15:25)
- 4.5 家庭&同居 Family & Living Together (1) Lesson Explained (23:29)
- 4.6 家庭&同居 Family & Living Together (2) Lesson Explained (27:02)
- 4.6.1 ☑ 聽力加強 & 開口說 ! Boosting Your Listening & Speak out Loud (Video Transcript with audio) (16:57)
- 4.7 工作&同事 Work & colleagues (1) Lesson Explained (31:32)
- 4.8 工作&同事 Work & colleagues (2) Lesson Explained (27:31)
- 4.8.1 聽力加強 & 開口說 ! ☑ Boosting Your Listening & Speak out Loud (Video Transcript with audio) (16:10)
★ Please note that ★
➠ This course IS NOT FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS
You need to have AT LEAST slight knowledge of Chinese ( “false beginner level “) to properly benefit from this course. For example: someone who knows how to make a sentence or has finished lesson 7 in Vol. 1: a course in a contemporary Chinese textbook or someone who has at least level between HSK 1 & HSK2.
➠ If your Chinese is already fluent in conversation, you DON'T NEED this course. The level of the content is based on daily-life spoken Chinese, which will be a bit EASY FOR HIGH-INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS.
Length of the course: 7 hours+
You can learn Chinese on Youtube for free,
but you'll SPEND A LOT OF TIME "figuring out" by yourself.
This program has been systematically designed to help you learn Spoken Chinese in the most effective and efficient way possible.
© 2022 MandarinwithMissLin. All rights reserved.